Sunday, February 20, 2011

Virtual Games


Gaming is a craze in almost every single country. I know that the place i come from, people just love playing games on their consoles and some who are still lagging behind in this technologically advanced world, love gaming in their computers. I have a PS3 back home and i simply enjoy playing different types of games in it. FIFA 2011 being the recent one which i simply can't get enough of. And as the PS3 games back in my country are a bit costly, i buy all of the new ones from here before returning back in the breaks. That's one of the factors that make my vacation so fun. I don't know about others but for me, its a fun way to pass time with or without your friends. Sometimes my friends come over and we have tournaments and mini competitions. When playing an adventure game like Unchartered, staying up really late at night just to finish that last part of the game is the thrill of a gamer. And then there are other games such as Civilizations Revolution which takes up days just to create a settlement and establish a commanding civilization. And for me the most interesting games are the ones where you can play two players, so that i challenge my brother in those. I have a younger brother who is equally interested in playing console games which makes the enjoyment double. We compete in games such as NFS, WWE and FIFAs, spending quality brotherly time. So yes, i think video games are awesome, and would love to play it whenever i get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment