Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Places

Today I woke up for breakfast and was very hungry. I’ve always wanted to try this diner on South Campus called LakeAffect, and so I took action and went. When I got there I sat down and looked at the menu. Out of the corner of my eye, I looked up at the wall and saw an air brush sketch of Guy Fieri from Diners Drive-ins and Dives. This got me so excited! Foodnetwork is one of my favorite stations on television, and to know that I was currently sitting in a diner that Guy had once been to put a huge smile on my face. And not only was it exciting to know that, it was just as exciting to eat LakeAffects food. I had gotten an omelet with broccoli and cheese, with a side of home fries and toast. The food was delicious! Do not let the size of this diner fool you! Just because it is not huge, doesn’t change the quality of its food. Another good diner on south campus is Amy’s Place. Amy’s Place has a variety of unique dishes, some including French fries in a wrap! You can taste the love put into the meals at Amy’s Place. Buffalo has a lot to offer in the world of food, you just have to find the right places!

No comments:

Post a Comment