Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bieber Fever


They are the two words that are plastered everywhere and constantly being talked about. They are all over internet news and gossip websites. Those two words are: Justin Bieber. The superstar is everywhere. People of all ages just can’t get enough of him. What I don’t understand is what the big deal about him is.

Justin Bieber is the new obsession. When I went onto Yahoo to check my e-mail account, one of the main headlines on the homepage was how Justin Bieber recently got a new haircut. I saw the same headline when I went onto People.com. I get it, he got a haircut. But what is the big deal? Why is everybody so concerned that he cut a few inches of his shaggy hair off? I just don’t understand the craze with Justin Bieber.

My two friends recently went and saw Never Say Never, a recently released documentary of Justin Bieber. Seeing the movie pretty much made both of them fall in love with the freshly turned 17-year-old. Oh, and the movie is shown in 3D. To me that was the thing that would slightly interest me to see the movie.

Maybe I just have to see Never Say Never and I will magically be graced with his charm, but I just do not see myself actually going to the movie theater and paying ten dollars to see a documentary of a boy who is two years younger than me. Do not get me wrong, he has a good voice and all, but what is it that is causing people to go completely nuts over him?

No comments:

Post a Comment