Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chris Brown on SNL


Within the past few years, the media has portrayed Chris Brown as a monster because of his assault on his ex-girlfriend. However unlike many other celebrities, Chris Brown has shown remorse and began to make changes for the better, like completing a domestic violence class. Despite the fact that some people in the media still hate Chris Brown, he is slowly making his way back to the top.

Last night was Chris Brown’s debut on Saturday Night Live. He performed 2 singles from his up and coming album F.A.M.E (Fans Are My Everything). Despite his troubled past, I must say that he is still one of the top performers in the industry. As I watched him perform the lively song, Yeah 3X and the lustful ballad, No Bull, I could not keep from smiling. His charisma and precise movements sent chills up and down my spine. Chris Brown is an amazing performer because these are 2 songs that are my least favorite, but I found myself dancing in my seat because of his enthusiasm.

After this performance, I am now anticipating his album release on March 22nd. In my opinion, this album is going to be his biggest album because there are going to be a lot of genres of music, and Yeah 3X, a pop single and No Bull, a R&B single are just a taste of it. Hopefully with his new album, Chris Brown can prove to people that he is a wonderful entertainer.

Check out his performance of Yeah 3X and No Bull below. <- clickables

No comments:

Post a Comment