Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthdays!

Birthdays are always very important to me. Some people do not get excited when its their birthdays, but I think it is a very special day. Saturday, April 16th, i turned 19. It is weird to think that this is going to be my last teen year. After this year I will have been alive for a full two decades, it is a very weird thought. So for this birthday I decided I wanted to do something special. I got a few of my friends to go with my to a Pretty Lights concert in Syracuse! Pretty Lights is a guy who is a drummer and a DJ. He has really popular songs and performs an awesome concert! It was really an amazing experience! I was so happy to be with my close friends. We just hopped in a car and drove two and a half hours! We stayed with my friends home friend that goes to school there, she was going to the same concert that me and my friends drove all the way to see. It worked out perfectly. It was spontaneous and adventurous and just what I needed to start off my last year being a teen! I feel like everyone should try and make their birthday special. It should not be a time to think about how old you are, or to just say it is just another day; it was the day you were born, a special day. Going to Pretty Lights is a memory I will always look back on and reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment