Thursday, March 31, 2011

Red Mango Please Come to Buffalo!

As the healthy snack, frozen yogurt, sweeps the nation, many new stores have opened up. It is something about the tangy froyo that is tasty and healthy for us that keeps this snack so popular and on its uprising! But back home on Long Island, there is one store that I love, Red Mango. Red Mango is by far the best real frozen yogurt I have ever had! You choose from a few flavors of tangy yogurt, and then many healthy topics. Each topic has a certain caloric value next to its label so that you know how much you are intaking! My favorite is original with strawberries, chocolate chips, and the golden gram cereal. I even ask for my topics on top and on bottom of my yogurt so I have an extra amount! Other flavors you can choose from are chocolate, pomegranate, vanilla, white peach, and new flavors are always coming out! Seasonally they even have pumpkin spice! Then you can choose from all different types of fruits, granola, and cereals, it is truly delicious. I used to go to Red Mango everyday back at home, but when I came to Buffalo for school in September, I was saddened to hear that they did not have one near by! It is a popular store that I know is sweeping the nation, Buffalo should open up one! If they opened up a Red Mango here in Buffalo, I would be the happiest girl in the world, and since it is so delicious I know others have to feel the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment